Experienced Health Care Law Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout Oklahoma
The health care law attorneys at Joyce & Graddy, PLLC, provide a full array of legal services to medical professionals and health care service providers in the Tulsa area and beyond. We help clients in a wide variety of medical fields navigate the ever-evolving business and regulatory requirements of the health care industry.
If you have legal questions or concerns about your medical practice or health care organization, we are here to help. Please call 918-771-6998 or complete our contact form to schedule an appointment. Our health care law attorneys advise and represent clients throughout Oklahoma and Indian Country.
Our Health Care Law Services
We advise and represent doctors, hospitals, clinics, medical device manufacturers, medical laboratories and other health care service providers on all business and regulatory matters in the health care industry, including but not limited to:
- Organizational structuring
- Negotiating and preparing contracts
- Counsel and compliance for value-based health care providers and designated health services
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) regulations
- The Anti-Kickback Statute (42 U.S.C. § 1320a-7b(b))
- The Physician Self-Referral Law, a.k.a. Stark Law (42 U.S.C. § 1395nn)
- Addressing all communications and audits with the U.S. Office of Inspector General
Our clients in the health care and medical fields also frequently benefit from our extensive experience in related matters, including:
- Corporate and business law
- Real estate transactions and leasing
- Medical cannabis law
- Civil litigation and dispute resolution services
Contact Joyce & Graddy, PLLC
To arrange a consultation, please call us at 918-771-6998 or complete our contact form. Our main office in the heart of downtown Tulsa, and our health care law attorneys advise and represent clients throughout Oklahoma and Indian Country.