Put Our Oklahoma Cannabis Law Attorneys On Your Side
At Joyce & Graddy, PLLC, we represent, counsel and advocate for companies and individuals in Oklahoma’s medical cannabis and hemp industries. Our cannabis law attorneys have the knowledge, experience and relationships necessary to help your cannabis business thrive, and we are here to help you prepare for and meet the regulatory requirements of the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) and your local municipality.
To schedule a consultation, please call us at 918-771-6998 or complete our contact form. Our main office is in the heart of downtown Tulsa, and we advise and represent clients throughout Oklahoma and Indian Country.
How We Can Help You
Cannabis cultivators, extractors, laboratories and dispensaries all have legal needs and requirements. Our cannabis law attorneys can help in all of these matters, including:
- Incorporating or organizing your entity
- Negotiating and preparing lease agreements, option to purchase agreements, and purchase and sale agreements
- Preparing non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, financing agreements and loan documents, employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, and vendor and merchant agreements
The laws and regulations in the cannabis industry change frequently, and legal compliance is crucial for all operators. Our attorneys have experience assisting cultivators and extractors prepare for and successfully complete OMMA inspections.
If you have questions or concerns about licensure or regulatory requirements in the medical marijuana industry, we encourage you to contact us today.
We Offer A Full Range Of Business Law Services
The attorneys at Joyce & Graddy have extensive experience in a wide variety of corporate and business matters. In addition to our cannabis law services, we offer the following:
- Comprehensive advice and representation in matters of corporate and business law
- Counsel and representation in commercial real estate transactions and leasing
- Civil litigation and dispute resolution services
- Counsel and representation in matters of health care law
- Estate planning services for business owners and their families
Schedule A Consultation
To set up an appointment, please call us in Tulsa at 918-771-6998 or complete our contact form. We are a team of experienced and dedicated attorneys serving individuals and businesses throughout Oklahoma and Indian Country.